Civil Engineer with a Math Minor. Graduated from New Mexico State University in The US
Skills & Abilities
Professional 3d model builder.
· Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Expert in AutoCAD.
· Expert in SketchUp.
· Expert in Lumion Animation.
Expert in 3ds Max
· Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Premier, Muse.
· Drawing Artist
· Designed exterior, interior, architectural and AC designs.
AC installation supervisor.
Home construction supervisor.
· TUTORING (STATICS – MECHANICS OF MATERIALS – STRUCTURE ANALYSIS – CONCRETE DESIGN) AT NEW MAXICO STATE UNIVERSTY (2012-2014) as well as SmartMind Institute in Kuwait (2016-2017).
· Attended Cambridge Language Institute program in 2007.
· Graduated from Imam Malik high school in 2009 with a GPA of 3.6.
· Graduated from Virginia Tech language Institute in 2011.
· Joined University of Utah to study civil Engineering Spring 2011.
· New Mexico State University Graduate.
· First place in Mobaric Al-Kabeer writing competition (2003).
· Best soccer goalkeeper in Mobaric Al-Kabeer City (2004).
· Scholarship from Ministry of High Education (2009).
· 3D design project:
1) Convert a 2D floor plane to 3D model.
2) Design 3D model of an apartment in existing house.
3) Designing three different front view in 3D for a house.